Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Post

Oh yes folks, after many failed attempts at making a blogging comeback, I'm making yet another one! New year, new post, to be followed by many more. I woke up this morning, January 1st 2013 with a desire to clean clean clean - and by clean I mean get rid of stuff. So far today I managed to put 4 bags of trash in the bin outside, and donated 3 bags of clothes/linens. And when I say bags of trash, I mean big ones - not grocery size bags, because really - how impressive would that be?! The first space attacked was the top of my bedside drawers. Somehow they had become a magnet for magazines, socks, books, socks...did I mention socks? Clean ones though. Phew, aren't you glad I made that distinction! Before...
After...
Much better! Next up came the linen closet in the bathroom. Ugh what a disaster zone that had become! Before...
After...
Now just to make this a quilting related post, here's a pic I took of my mini-quilts waiting to be hung...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

You are doing great! I just want to get all my Christmas down and packed up and put away!

Shannon Gillman Orr said...

Yeah! Blogging and organizing and quilts, oh my!