Thursday, December 29, 2011

Countdown...2 Days To Go

The post I'm reposting tonight is from July 28th. We were in vacation in Utah and as I do every time we go back to Utah, I went to quilt shops with my fabulous mother-in-law! So this isn't one of my favorite posts because of the content, but because of the memories it brings.
______________________________________

What quilter doesn't like new fabric?! Here are yesterday's purchases laid out for your viewing pleasure!

New Joel Dewberry and cute new BIG buttons (they are each about 2 inches across - so good for bags or cushions!)...

Clearance fat quarters, clearance yardage, and new Westminster fabrics...

I can't wait to get home and create with them!

4 comments:

Rosa said...

Your fabrics are very nice.

Maja said...

Love your fabrics!
AND please go on wrighting every day next year to!
You are so inspiring!!!
Best wishes for 2012!

Pat said...

LOVE the buttons! Happy New Year!

Jean C. said...

Look at all the pretties you found...
good for you! Hope you have/had a great time in Utah! No snow so far..
but we hope to have some this weekend! It's for the best I suppose, since lots of people needed to travel back and forth to see family!
Have a wonderful New Year... So now, I need to reread where you went fabric shopping... guess I missed that 1st time thru!