Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stitched Registration

Today's the day you can officially REGISTER for the Stitched video workshops! I am in awe looking at the talent being offered and count myself very lucky to be among this group of ladies.

Have a look at the workshop projects on offer...



I will be teaching a Needleturn Applique class. See the tree with the purple polkadot background? That's what I'm teaching! Here's the little blurb I wrote about my class...

Needleturn Applique Mini Quilt
In this workshop you will learn not to only do, but how to enjoy applique! I will teach you my favorite technique, needleturn applique, and tips and tricks to make it easier than you think it is. We will make a modern shaped appliqued tree mini-quilt wall hanging. I will walk you step by step through the entire process, including choosing fabrics, transferring your pattern to your fabric, prepping your applique pieces, my needleturn applique technique, free-motion quilting, and binding. These are all things I wish I had known when I started, because had I known how fun and easy it could be, I wouldn't have been so scared to try!

When you register, you don't only get access to my class, but to ALL 20 classes, for just $89! When you think that you can pay that much for just one class at a shop, getting 20 classes is amazing. You also will have access to all the workshops from January 1st until June 1st and can choose which workshops you want to do in any order, at any time of the day or night.

All you need to do is
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER and you will be taken to the registration page. As a little added bonus, I will send the first 10 people who register using
the above link by December 15th, a little package of fabric and scraps from my stash to get you started on your project.

I'm excited!

1 comment:

Ulla's Quilt World said...

They are all so lovely! :)