Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Countdown...3 Days To Go...

3 more days of daily blogging until my big goal for the year is complete! I'm posting some of my favorite posts from the year this week. Today is one from April 22nd in which I finished up a set of 6 placemats. I love the way they look all together!



Yippee! I have my set of 6 placemats finished!

Today I made a hot pink/black & white one...


However I'm not ready to stop making them. I think I definitely need at least another 2 for a set of 8. After all, we do occasionally have visitors and I can't have them go placemat-less!

Looking at them in the photo I definitely see a lack of blue and green, so that will be the theme of the next 2.

As an aside, I'm sure most of you know today was Earth Day. We celebrated it by planting a ton of seeds which will hopefully turn into seedlings that we can transplant in a few weeks.





The kids had a blast filling the little pots with soil, then making holes with the end of a pencil and planting the seeds. Roll on warm weather!

2 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I'm thinking I want to be invited to eat on your placemats!
Smiles,
Kelly

Byrdi said...

You should make more purple and green; they're the least represented of the colors.