Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun Announcement!

Something exciting is going on around here and in blogland and I'd love to tell you about it! A few weeks back, a blogger, Alma Stoller, contacted me about being in a group of 20 fabric artists that make video tutorial classes. After hearing about her ideas I said yes, of course!

She has talked a little about it on her blog - you can go and read about it HERE and she introduces the instructors HERE. I think I need to send her a new photo now that I'm blonde hehe! More info will be coming up shortly and of course I'll tell you alllll about it!! I am rather excited and busy working on my project and patterns and videos. Egad!!

5 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Elzaan said...

Wonderful! Sound interesting. Can't wait.

Shannon Gillman Orr said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! Keep us posted on what you'll be teaching. :)

AnnA said...

Yahoo for YOU!

Katie said...

Very cool. Congrats!