Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Toolbox

My hubby took Sofia on a daddy daughter date tonight - they went to the mall and he got a haircut while she got her very first ever manicure! They came home and he had bought a present for me - he handed it to me outside in the dark and said it was a toolbox. I said oh gee thanks honey. Then we got inside and I saw that this wasn't just any old toolbox - it was a beautiful and wonderful girly PINK toolbox!!

I thought how cool is that? I can put my hammer and screwdrivers etc in here and look girly at the same time! Then I saw these...

and just KNEW that they needed to be filled with these...
Say hello to my new sewing box!! I love my hubby who keeps me on my toes with thoughtful gifts for no reason!

9 comments:

Elzaan said...

You have an awesome husband!

Elisa Black said...

Awesome!! What a thoughtful guy!! Enjoy your new sewing box!!

Heather said...

What a great gift. I am looking for a sewing box for my son, who is studying costume design. I think I may need to find one of these, but maybe not pink!

Angie said...

Oh oh oh, I want one TOO!!! :) It's PERFECT! :D

imquilternity said...

I love it and would love to have one too! What a lovely gift from a great husband!

Shannon Gillman Orr said...

I LOVE it! What a great idea to use it in your sewing space! I want Craftsman tool chests to use in my studio, the kind with the ball bearing drawers...ahhh.

Katie said...

I like sewing tools much better than garage tools! LOL

AnnA said...

Your man is a keeper, I always tell you that. What a super idea

Deb said...

LOL!! I had to laugh out loud when I read your post. You and I are "cut from the same cloth" as they say!!

PS: You have the sweetest husband ever!!