Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tea Towel #2

Today I appliqued another tea towel (you can see the first one HERE) using the pear pattern from my Fruit 'n' Veg quilt.



I love all different kinds of pears, so thought I'd do all the different colors - yellow, green, and red. Yum! These are so easy to make. This one took me half and hour from beginning to end. How great would these be for Christmas presents?! I have one more, a blue tea towel to applique, then a white and gold one to do in a Christmas theme. For that one I'm going to design and share the pattern with all of you, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Elzaan said...

That is just cute!

em's scrapbag said...

Love these pears!

Anna Schafer said...

This is an apron that I recently made as a wedding gift. I'll admit that I was tempted to keep it for myself. matcha tea set melbourne

Richard C. Lambert said...

The whole space of Tea & Tattered Pages is covered with books, mostly paperbacks, and except for a few boxes of books in French, the offer is exclusively English and second-hand. where can i buy matcha green tea perth