Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabrics!

I mentioned a week or so ago that I bought some new fabric. Today I finally photographed it so you can see all the yumminess I have in my hot little hands! There is some Kaffe in there (of course!)...
some of the new Loulouthi by Anna Maria Horner and some Art Gallery fabrics...
I love the look of them all together like this...
We start our cross country road trip tomorrow to Utah, so just in case I don't have internet access in the hotels we stay at, my hubby offered to be a guest poster for the week! I'm not exactly sure what he'll post about, but he did grow up with a mother who was immersed in the quilting world, so it's not completely foreign to him. I am rather intrigued at what he will post!

5 comments:

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

I can hardly wait to see what your husband comes up with.

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

oh, I forgot to say, I'm drooling over that fabric.

Sharon said...

Oh la la, that group of fabrics are gorgeous. Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see how your guest blogger makes out!

Rossana said...

Oh! You have a new assistant!Lucky girl!
Have a good time !

Sue said...

Love the fabrics. Have a super trip.