Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Fabric

While my friend Laurie was over the other day, my kids bought in the mail and included was this package...
I think you need a closer look so you can see who it was from...
As soon as Laurie saw the package she knew it was quilt fabric. I didn't even have to tell her. She could smell it out!!

We immediately opened it right there on top of the quilt she was in the middle of quilting to see the goodies...
I ordered half yard pieces (my cut of choice) including some of the brand new Valori Wells fabric which you can see on top in the photo below, and some Anna Maria Horner Loulouthi which isn't visible in the photos. I also got a few good basics that can be used in multiple projects.

A got a few other half yard pieces and also one of their scrap packs which are always great value.

Hawthorne Threads had super fast delivery and great customer service. No they don't know I'm saying that - I just love them!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Pumpkin Patch Primitives also has great customer service, just sayin'...although they don't carry those scary colors, LOL!

Rossana said...

Wonderful package! I like very much the orange and light blue Valori Wells fabric.

em's scrapbag said...

Yummy fabrics there!

SO I'M Anna Fogg, an eclectic kinda gal said...

Brenda, LOL, that's all I have to say, I am laughing out loud! Joanna, not scary!! Gor-gee-US! As usual, you pick everything I'd pick. Your taste is impeccably wonderful, it's why you are my friend, mostly because you surround your world with beautiful stuff. I want some of that Wrenly fabric, I do admire Valori Wells, ever since I won fat q's, twice, from her. ~a