Sunday, July 3, 2011

Seen-It-Sunday

Today's Seen-It-Sunday is all about things that are free!

We all love a bargain and free is the best bargain around!
First up is a free pattern for an I-Pad cover.
I was reading my friend Shannon's blog yesterday and she had posted a pattern she made for an I-Pad cover. Shannon is a whiz at all things technical including computer drawing programs so she even has a fancy instruction sheet you can print out.

You can go check it out HERE.

Secondly, I wanted to share a site I use on a daily basis. It's called Freebies 4 Mom.
Heather, the owner, posts all the free offers out there and I get things in the mail at least weekly that I have signed up for. I receive products in the mail for anything from makeup to laundry soap, to cans of paint, and I get coupons all the time for free things like Hair Dye, (gosh, did I really just tell you that?!), shampoo, and grocery food items. I get nothing for telling you about it - I just get a lot of free stuff and want you to get free stuff too! I have also joined the Freebies 4 Mom Facebook group so I get alerts throughout the day to what is free.

Now thirdly, just because we have family visiting and my sister in law just triple-double- quadruple-dog-dared me, I am going to leave you with this final image. Be warned, you may be offended! But you WILL laugh! Anyone in need of a birthday gift?
Please don't send me hate mail - when you are triple-double-quadruple-dag-dared, you have no choice but to do it.

5 comments:

Shannon Gillman Orr said...

You are seriously the greatest! Thank you for sharing my pattern! I'm only mildly offended it's in the same post with wierd shave the baby. :)

aussiequilter said...

thanks for sharing these links! cheers Teri

Tawny said...

What on earth? Shave the baby! hahaha

I just don't know what to say about that...

Calamity said...

Hi Joanna. I love your blog! I'm very much a beginner appliquer and I have learnt so much from you. Thank you.

Susan said...

No doubt that you WILL be hearing from the Geico caveman! LOL