Monday, January 24, 2011

All 3

I am really reaching for something to blog about today. I am glad I set the goal on January 1st to blog every day for a year, and I still intend on keeping that goal, but some days it's so hard to think of something interesting to share with you. Like today. All I did was make a pillow insert. How exciting is that? I'll let you in on a secret...last night when I posted about the third pillow I made, I had only just finished making it minutes before and didn't have time to make the pillow insert for it in time to make the midnight posting deadline. So I took the insert from the pink and green pillow and put it in the applique one, took the photos and posted. Of course that left me with a sad looking deflated pink/green pillow! And that was why I made another one tonight. And now you know the boring story behind the sewing I did today!

After all that you deserve some pictures, so here are some of them living happily together on the loveseat...

6 comments:

Barb said...

What a wonderful trio they are! I love the cornucopia.
Great Job!

Michele said...

They look wonderful! I bet you smile every time you look at them.

Jess said...

Those are awesome!! Love the way they look on the sofa!

Maja said...

The fabrics in your pillow are so fun! Mostly Kaffe Fassett I´ll guess.
Love your pillows!
I know some days it´s hard to find something to writhe about, but some words and a photo is all that needs!

Jan said...

Great cushions/pillows. I love mixing and matching fabrics to get some original and pretty designs.

SO I'M Anna Fogg, an eclectic kinda gal said...

love, love, love, love, love, love,
love, love, love, love, love, love,
love, love, love, love, love, love,
love, love, love, love, love, love, and LOVE the cornucopia.

amen.