Friday, January 28, 2011

One Hour Friday

Fridays are always so busy for me that I'm going to start start a Friday post tradition called "One Hour Friday".

The idea is to see if I can make an entire project in just one hour. Of course they won't be big huge projects, but it at least will give me a chance to think and design quickly on the go, using lots of improv sewing skills, and come up with cute little projects!

My first One Hour Friday project is a pincushion. I just pieced scraps from my scrap bin together into a log cabin block. The strips were small, no more than one inch wide, and the pincushion finished at 6.5 inches wide.It's a cute little project that will probably serve as a decoration on a shelf on my bookcase.What can you make in just one hour?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That IS cute.

An hour project? Something for me to think about. :-)