Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Hubby Ever!

Two days ago I got an email from my hubby with the subject heading, 'Happy Valentine's Day', and inside were shipping details from Amazon about 5 books from my Amazon Wishlist! Today a box arrived, I opened it and saw this...
I was so excited! And here you can see what he chose for me...
I think I'll keep him around :)

I am trying my hardest to not read them until Valentine's Day, which is for when they were intended. But I must say, now that the box is open, it's awfully tempting...I'll let you know if I manage to hold out that long or not.

If you want to read more about each book, here are the links...

Material Obsession 2

One Yard Wonders
Small Stash Sewing
500 Art Quilts
The Pioneer Woman Cooks

So thank you darling - this is one of your best surprises to date!

8 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What great books on your wish list!
That guy's a keeper!

SO I'M Anna Fogg, an eclectic kinda gal said...

He is the greatest, truly, he picked GOOD ones & he's the KING of amazon.com....but you are the best wife! I admire you so much. You deserve it. ~a
ps One Yard Wonders is Super! You will LOVE it. It's from the same group of books that put out One Skein Wonders, One Skein Sock Yarn Wonders....all great books.

Devorah Koronczyk said...

Wow! Lucky you, although I'm guessing reading books is probably not what he hopes you'll be doing on V-day, So go ahead and read 'em before! he's definitely a keeper!

Nedra said...

Oh, lucky YOU! Your honey is a keeper.

Nanette Merrill said...

Aw what sweet books/gifts/hubby.

em's scrapbag said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day gift. Enjoy!

I love your zig zags and birdies. Beautiful color going on there.

Maja said...

Oh, What a great man you got!
I´ll think I´ll ask my hubby to read your blog today;-)
Maja

Kerri said...

Awesome!! :) Maybe he can drop a hint to my hubby!!!