Today I finished appliqueing down all the big basic pieces on this second house block. The house is all done and the vine is done. Still to be put on this block are swirly flowers around the vine, leaves, and tulips in the meadow. I do have a problem though. My tastes have changed and the big dull green hill is just not doing it for me like it was 5 years ago! I didn't applique it down and I think I will change it out to something with a little more pizazz to it.
It also might be that I only make two blocks of this quilt. I remember handling my book so much that it started to come apart at the binding, and split in two. Tonight I found part of it, but it's only the first 6 pages, and there are no pattern pieces in the first 6 pages. Never fear, I will figure something out!