Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pillow Number 5

Do you remember the birds I appliqued back here? If you do then you're better than me because I had forgotten all about them until I moved a pile of fabric today and found them! I was so excited and had to turn them into a pillow on the spot. And thus the 5th pillow for my living room was born.I went with a wavy print on the back and quilted the back in the same wavy pattern as suggested by the print.The front got the echo quilting treatment and some little quilted eyes on the birds.And here it is with it's buddy the bird on a flower pillow.
I used the same bird for all of them and I think they will have a happy life being used by my family!

6 comments:

Kristyne said...

My sister's a birder. She'd love this pillow!

Annette said...

Such fun pillows and beautiful applique.

PixieRoseDresses said...

love the cushions!! gorgess!!

Sheila said...

Your cushions look so homely, I'd love to come round for coffee, unfortunately ,on the wrong continent..lol.

considertessa said...

Those pillows are beautiful! I love them all. You are so talented. Just so you know, the fabric I got that I discussed on my blog was between 3-4$ a yard

Marianne´s hantverk said...

I like this pillows whit these birds
Greetings from Sweden