Friday, November 2, 2012

Applique At Last

Since the name of my blog is Applique Today, I thought it was about time I did some applique...today! A few years back I designed a quilt, made mostly of heart shapes and did the entire quilt in brown, pink, green and cream. I absolutely love it, but now there are so many gorgeous fabrics out there and I'm remaking it using some more modern fabrics. Here's a sneak peek, as seen while sitting on my bed. Applique, beds, and TV somehow just go together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like this is going to be very pretty!!! Applique is my favorite thing to do!!! Can wait to see more of your quilt!! ~karen

AnnA said...

Definitely so true!! Me and my applique will be in bed in 10 minutes watching Netflix and working on this batik quilt. Don't forget the cup of tea!