Progress is being made on my Spring flowers...
I now have all three flowers appliqued down, next to come is the vase and then I need to decide what else to add. I'm thinking an appliqued word would be good, but just need to figure out where it would fit best.
And just to show you that I still make mistakes while appliqueing, have a look at this and see if you can figure out what I did wrong...
Oh yes, I did indeed somehow get the background folded on itself and get it caught in my applique stitches. Some unpicking had to be done, which I despise, but there was no getting around it!
More nice flowers :-)
Post a Comment