Monday, October 3, 2011

Green Binding, Pink Paint

Remember back HERE when I bought hese cool scissors way back in August? Remember back HERE when they broke and I glued them back together then gave them a white base coat? Finally, today is the day they became pink! One more coat tomorrow then up on the wall in my quilt studio they will go.

In quilty news, I managed to get all the threads sewn into my fruit and vege quilt, and make the binding.

It still isn't sewn onto the quilt, but it's a step in the right direction!

3 comments:

Elzaan said...

Your scissors look great! No one can see that it was broken. Great job.
Making the binding is a step closer to another finish. Can't wait to see the whole quilt...

Sew Create It - Jane said...

the scissors look fab...glad you decided to go for it and paint them pink!

AnnA said...

LOVE THE POLKA DOT BINDING!!!