Saturday, May 21, 2011

Amy Butler Quilt DONE

Remember last week HERE where my friend Michelle was quilting a queen sized Amy Butler fabric quilt for her daughter's room? Today she sent me a photo of the finished quilt on her daughter's bed...
Isn't it beautiful? I am LOVING the green wall! Michelle has been sick the last few days (gosh, wonder where I got it from?!! Love you Michelle!!) so if she's been stuck at home like me, I am guessing she had plenty of time to sew that binding down. Not a small job on a queen size quilt.

I look forward to seeing what she makes next. She definitely has the quilting gene.

As for me, still sick, still in bed, but at least I got dressed today. I'm so mad - after a week of rain, today is glorious and I have so much gardening to catch up on. Monday, no matter what!

2 comments:

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Oh, such a pretty quilt! She did a great job!

Hope you're both feeling better soon! xx

SO I'M Anna Fogg, an eclectic kinda gal said...

Girl you got to get better! Vit C? Probiotics? Elderberry? Hot, hot steamy shower ? Michelle is a Phenom, ok? Seriously. Tell her not to stop. Get her on some hand appliqué. To make a quilt like that as your first? There's nothing she can't do. ~a