Saturday, May 28, 2011

Block 6

I'm on a roll folks! Block number 6 is...
Pears! I have a *thing* about pears - a good thing - I love them and have a small collection. If my house were bigger, so would be my pear collection! It was a no-brainer that there would be pears in this quilt. I haven't appliqued them down yet, but will start that as soon as this post is done.

I couldn't decide whether to do green, yellow, or red pears, so thought why not do one of each? They are all delicious in their own way.

So there are 6 blocks down, and just two more to go. They're still in my head, and hopefully they'll go down on paper the way they are in my head!

5 comments:

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Love a perfectly ripe pear and these are beautiful.

Marg said...

I love these, and the fussy cutting is just perfect.

Mary Anne Drury said...

VERY CUTE !!! (Love the carrots too!) ..... and I am amazed at how much stitching you accomplish weekly .... or even daily !!!! I don't get that much done in a year !!!!!!! :)

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

Joanna, those pears are the best. There's something special about pears. Plunket suggests them as a first food for kids and no matter what I tried, for the first month or so, my kids preferred them over anything else.

Michele said...

I love your yummy pears! You've got a good thing going!